I was told about the FREE directions for making the awesome Baby leg warmers/knee protectors online. I found a little picture show of How To Directions and was hooked. Sooo Easy! I made 4 pairs in about 40 minutes. One of which I made just for A.
As a bigger child you can wear them as leg warmers or on your arms to keep them warm. It gives the look of a second layer and of course are easy to remove if she gets warm. I found some Hannah Montana socks that I used for these and she is in Heaven! She is wearing them to school and they are so cute.
I put a pair on K to wear with a onesie and her Thick thighs - so Squeezable! she pulled at her feet just so she could stare at them. These will be great for when she starts crawling and for the cold winter months.
The look on C's face was great! "are you cutting socks?"
Uh Yep!
"What are you making? "
I began to tell him, but he checked out realizing that this was something else I would now be making along with my bows, blankets, burp rags, and anything to do with Ribbon.
These sell online for at least $12 a pair and you can make them for $2! You know how I Love a great deal!
Yeah for Mommies! Yeah for Babies! Thanks Sis. F!





5 comments:
what does the other end have on them? elastic? I am curious as to how they stay up? is there an issue with constantly pulling them up?
Absolutely adorable, makes me want to try them out (the arm ones) it looks like a stylish double shirt without the cost of one!
Where did you find Hannah Montana? I've only used the $1 socks from Walmart but they really only work for babies. Sarah is begging for some, but I want to buy cheap, cute long socks.
Wal-Mart - girls socks sz 9-11. lots of HM! $2 ish a pair! Stripes & hearts too! Also Hot Topic ( I know eww) has Hello Kitty.
Woman!! You need to tell me how to make these, or give me the web address. I love Baby Legs but definately can not afford them.
I love the Hanna Montana, they are so stinkin cute, I might make some for myself.
We love leg warmers at our house! You can't go wrong..stylin and warm!
Post a Comment