So we had some "Howleen" pictures taken at Picture People and obviously could not get all the kids to smile or look in the same direction.
We of course took advantage of the great offer (AKA Free) so the price was totally worth it.
K's wings kept hiding A's Hannah Montana Costume but the photographer kept wanting to sit K down after I repeatedly told him she could NOT sit on her own! Geesh!
We of course took advantage of the great offer (AKA Free) so the price was totally worth it.
K's wings kept hiding A's Hannah Montana Costume but the photographer kept wanting to sit K down after I repeatedly told him she could NOT sit on her own! Geesh!





2 comments:
so cute, I love the idea of getting Halloween pictures done. they look so cute, I love it when they aren't all looking, it shows what life is really like. They are super cute.
Cute kids. But I can't tell from the pictures what A is, although you said Hannah Monatan. And, I can't tell what C is. Sometimes it is very apparent when you come across people who don't have their own children.
Post a Comment