I'm getting ready to teach the moms at church how to make the korker bows and I have spent some time gathering everything I will need to do this. I glanced at the sign up sheet on Sunday and was totally shocked when I saw the number of people interested in learning. Holy cow - I hope I can do this without messing it up. We are making them with a Halloween theme. Here's a sample of the teeny toddler ones! I think I'm also going to throw in Spider bows to pass the time while the others are cooking.
we sort of ended up with the misfit one, but they are still cute!
We got the kids school pictures back already and of course they are adorable. Beans has a closed mouth smile, a crooked bow and bangs in her eyes (we're growing them out) but she is happy with them so we will not be taking any retakes.





2 comments:
Yes, as much as we love our children, it is nice to have fewer of them sometimes for a few hours.
I'm excited to learn to make those cute bows:D
I am NOT shocked at how many people signed up--from the minute we mentioned super saturday I had women coming up to me in the halls saying "do you think Melinda Howerton would teach us how to make those hair bows. . . " Thanks for being willing :)
Post a Comment