and we went Trick or Treating.
We had a lot of fun and the kids are even more excited that tomorrow is parties and a parade at school and then Trunk or Treat at the church building.
Two nights of Halloween festivities is weird for mom and dad, but the kids really enjoy it.
Here are some pics from our fun night out.
We had a lot of fun and the kids are even more excited that tomorrow is parties and a parade at school and then Trunk or Treat at the church building.
Two nights of Halloween festivities is weird for mom and dad, but the kids really enjoy it.
Here are some pics from our fun night out.





1 comment:
Love the costumes!!! I wanted PArker to be spiderman too but, I was afraid hw would not leave the maske on....However, S did not wear one. Oh, man I could have just left the mask off!!
Post a Comment