I know probably easy for everybody else, but I've only been sewing for a little more than a year and very basic things. I love trying new stuff and I am the type of person that gets more confused with patterns. So with the help of a friend I sewed this cute girls Apron by just watching her make one yesterday! I am totally going to make one for myself now!!
A couldn't wait until I was done and now she won't take it off.
oh and if it looks sewn crooked it's my camera angle - I swear!
A couldn't wait until I was done and now she won't take it off.
oh and if it looks sewn crooked it's my camera angle - I swear!





3 comments:
That apron is so cute and you did such a good job. I just might have to try one out for the girls. I saw a link to a website on my friends blog that i thought you might like. It reminded me of all the cute bows that you do. It is: http://chloereese.com/
You punk! The second I saw that you had a new post I knew it was the apron. You make me look bad, I can not believe you have already sewn it up. I love the stripes, they look so good with those flowers. I wanna make one now too. Super Cute.
Very cute! I would love to make some!
Post a Comment