Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lately

There are some days that you would think that I have the camera glued to my hip because I just end up taking so many pictures.
Since we have decided that K is our last baby I feel like I do not want to miss a moment of this. My personal FAVORITE stage so far is the Newborn to about 14 months. I think that this is where they love you so unconditional and are always changing, doing new things every day - it's just fun for me. I think that C would disagree, while he LOVES our babies, he really enjoys the age when they can talk and play. So far it works out really well. We usually call the Babies mine until they get to 2. Then if they are anything like S lately, neither of us claim him. Only kidding of course, But once they become enjoyable again - they are ALL about Daddy! You wouldn't even know that I exist in their world unless they are hungry.

I know what you are thinking, Finally, the blog is starting to be about the kids again. Well you see, believe it or not - while I am busy with all the kids, C's busy work schedule and well just general chaos - I didn't have anything significant to talk about. Still don't. Just making it up as I go.......

So now that I have totally rambled and gotten off track - here are a few of the pictures that I have taken lately.

C LOVES her so much - wish you could all see how good he is with her.

No matter how hard I try - there is ALWAYS food or Something on his face - I need a new nickname for him because of it.. Any ideas?

So, tell me - what is bigger? The Bow or the smile? This is actually one of A's bows but matched K's outfit.

A Loves playing with K.

So Motherly...

LOVE the cheeks!! See what I mean - Favorite stage - so Sqeezable and DOES NOT Talk back!:)

2 comments:

kickenchica said...

Well you know I love Spence to death, so if you want to send him on a little vacation, I am sure Kace would love to get ahold of him. (you should see Kace with Tommy) Not to mention how much Kace begs and pesters me to have a baby brother or sister for him (he isn't picky) nice to know.
And as far as the nick name for Spencer... I will ahve to think about that but I will let you know what we come up with.

Cookies Connection said...

Cute family!