Here is a list of things that you can do with Training Pants when your 2 year old refuses to wear them.
1. Put them on the Baby's head
2. Put them on Daddy's Head
3. Throw them on the floor
4. Put them in the sock drawer
So nice to know that it was a waste of money.
Who knew that nothing would be preferred over anything.
If you haven't guessed already, we are trying to Potty train S.
I say trying cause he will pee in the toilet for Everyone BUT me. and by everyone I mean anyone that is not me. :)
1. Put them on the Baby's head
2. Put them on Daddy's Head
3. Throw them on the floor
4. Put them in the sock drawer
So nice to know that it was a waste of money.
Who knew that nothing would be preferred over anything.
If you haven't guessed already, we are trying to Potty train S.
I say trying cause he will pee in the toilet for Everyone BUT me. and by everyone I mean anyone that is not me. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment