So while I am blogging today I am being interrupted for everything, which as a mom is totally expected. S came to me and asked if he could have some cheese. I of course said that it was fine and by the time I made it to the kitchen he had found the cheese. Not the slices, not the sticks - but the rest of the block we had in the fridge.
Then C after helping himself to a cheese stick came to me and told me how it wasn't fair and how he wishes he was S cause he gets to eat the bigger cheese. Really? it isn't even Noon and this is my day so far... I love my Kids!!
S and the highly coveted Cheese Block
Then C after helping himself to a cheese stick came to me and told me how it wasn't fair and how he wishes he was S cause he gets to eat the bigger cheese. Really? it isn't even Noon and this is my day so far... I love my Kids!!





2 comments:
Hey, I need to give you your children's primary program part. Will you send me an email at: alanrebeccaford@msn.com and I'll send you the parts? (And then you can delete this comment too if you want.)
They are so easy. You should come by sometime, we will be making a bunch here pretty soon for Home Show we are doing in November.
Post a Comment