Friday, October 3, 2008

Growing Kades

KD is 4 1/2 months old and weighing in at 15 Lbs 5 Oz and is in the 75th percentile for weight. The Doctor discovered that KD's neck tends to lean to the left. Well after he brought it up, I thought about it and yeah -it does. I never thought anything about it because this is the age where they are still learning to hold their own heads anyway. So they are referring us to the local Physical Therapy office for a better opinion. We will probably learn some exercises we can do with her to help her strengthen her neck muscles, and eliminate the possibility of anything else. He checked her hips also and they are doing great, but did mention that they are now calling it congenital hip dysplacia and said that it could onset at almost anytime and not just at birth, so they will continue to check her.

Beans insisted that I take her picture -what a cutie.

Nooshie also saw the doctor with KD today and although has not grown a significant amount in the past 6 months he did gain at least a pound. So he weighs 26 pounds and is in the 25th percentile for his age group.
For what ever reason he always has something on his face no matter how many times I wipe it clean. I'm going to blame this on his age.

I love it when they all play nice! :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So fun to see your blog. It is great to see pics of your kids. I just read that Kady is 15 1/2 lbs. We just had Annika weighed yesterday and she ways the same!!! Love it!