You Should Live in Missouri |
![]() If you don't want to live in Missouri, you might also consider: North Carolina Ohio Tennessee Arkansas Connecticut |
Isn't Iowa close enough?
Your Funky Japanese Name Is |
![]() Mekulukinoteya |
|
And the one we all should try.........
Your Issue Profile: 48% Obama, 52% McCain |
![]() Truth be told, you're not really satisfied with either of the candidates. You could vote for either of them. You are the typical coveted swing voter. You may want to narrow yourself down to a particular set of issues in order to pick your president. Or start looking at third party candidates. One of them might suit you better. |









1 comment:
Hey Howertons! What a cute blog! i love it! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Could you please send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog? My email is kristinehattie@hotmail.com I hope you have a wonderful week!
I'm glad that you are enjoying your new home state. -Krissy Hegsted
Post a Comment