Saturday, October 25, 2008

The day that should not be forgotten

Today is my parents 34th Wedding Anniversary and although my Dad is no longer here to share it with my Mother, it is a day that should not be overlooked.

If it weren't for this special day 34 years ago in Manti, there would not be 6 Wise kids, thousands of wonderful memories, hundreds of life lessons learned and several happy marriages to follow and continue the trend for the next generation.

For those who knew Dad - it was always a privilege. The laughs were never ending, the stories were never boring and the Love was unconditional.

My Mom is my hero and is a wonderful example of how to live life and be a fantastic Mother, Wife, Teacher and Friend. We Love you!

So, to the Best Parents ever - Happy Anniversary - whether it be here or in Eternity!


Photobucket

1 comment:

kickenchica said...

It is 730 in the morning here in the NW, mom is still asleep and I decided to get up and check my email and as I sit here in my parents house, the warmth and comfort of family and security dwells through-out. Even though we can't see dad, we feel him and his love. And today will be even brighter as he walks with mom and holds her in his eternal arms as you put so well. Anyway I was thinking of the same exact thing (however I was unsure of the day and afraid I missed it yesterday).I will put a flower on the sight for you today. Love you!