Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture this

Retail therapy.
The best kind of therapy there is.
No doctors needed to make you happy. Even if technically it wasn't for me, and well, technically it was a necessity, but I still enjoyed doing it.

I enjoyed some time at the mall today with a friend and her kids. We had fun shopping and eating lunch and chasing the kids into every shop we walked past. Good times.

The weather doesn't hurt us either. high 60's, creeping into 70 tomorrow. Sun beating down, and shopping. It could possibly get better than this, but it's hard to try, so why bother.

You are probably getting tired of all my pictures, but I'm not, and since it is my blog- I am going to keep doing it. and, well, they ARE for grandma :). It's hard to not put up so many pictures. I take an average of 150 a day, so consider yourself lucky I only a choose a few. For obvious reasons they are of my kids- and there are a lot of them.
Also, just an FYI, and I've been asked. I am not charging yet- I am still perfecting my skill, so if you want a freebie photo shoot with all your pictures on a disc to do what ever you want with- just let me know.

Tomorrow, is one more awesome day, according to the weather guy- Taking advantage of this with a visit to the zoo. Just taking the babies and going with some friends.
And there will be more pictures. I am sure of that!





2 comments:

jm said...

All your kids are so cute but Bean just melts my heart. She is such a beautiful girl. She looks like her mommy :)

dancin' momma said...

Can I sign up for one of those free sessions?! The girls both need birthday pics done. I have the outfits and some locations...just waiting for the flowers to bloom!