1 week ago
Friday, April 10, 2009
The results are in
Chan officially has strep and scarletina. The doctor ran the strep throat swab just because he had too, but he knew that is exactly what it was.
After coming home early from school on Wednesday and staying home Thursday, Chan was feeling better and ready to go back to school today. I checked him over just to make sure he really was okay and when I looked in his mouth, his tongue was covered in a white film. There was no way I was letting him go to school without a physician saying it was okay. He was bummed, but he thought if the doctor cleared him, he could still make it to a half a day of school.
Poor kid, gets Monday off also with a teacher in-service day. Who is this child that wants to go to school so badly? I sure do like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Scarletina. I've never heard of it. It sounds like it could be the name of a marionette puppet. Too bad it's really a rash.
Aw man! Being sick is bad! And Scarletina is not fun! I hope he is starting to feel better! He looks like he had a great Easter!
Post a Comment