We went to the park today with some friends and did a joint Easter egg hunt with 5 other families. It was a lot of fun for the kids and the weather held out to be slightly decent too.
I took several pictures as always, and for some reason my memory card is holding mostofthe pictures hostage. So when I can figure out how to make it cooperate, I will post the cute pictures once they are retrieved. I'll add a couple of others that would cooperate just as a consolation prize for reading my post.
I will also keep this short as Nooshie was being helpful and spilled soda on the keyboard.The keys aresticky and thespacebar isn't working so welland I've stopped going back tofix the sticking together andthis is just easier.
Last night I typed this cute exchange between Chan andhis friend.I love the way kids think and thatsomeanswers arejust completley acceptable.
I'm sure there are truths in this story, it's justfunny, cause Chan is not.
Friend: I've seen bats before.
Chan: That's cool
Friend: yeah, we were in a cave and there was a huge one in the back of the cave. It was this big. (points to the Xbox)
Chan: oh, yeah, when I was six I saw a bat once and it was this big. (pointing to an imaginary line for half the T.V. The television is 52") and when it was a baby, it was only this big. (pointing to the Xbox)
Friend: Wow! I once saw a vampire bat and it's fangs. Then when we woke up the next morning, we were on a farm and a cow was dead. From the bat!
Chan: When I was six, I saw a vampire bat and it just sucked the blood of an animal and it was black blood.
Friend: Oh! I've never seen black blood before, but I've seen green from a manatee once.
Chan: what does green blood look like?
Friend: Hey, have you ever seen Goosebumps?
Chan: yeah, did you see the part about the Devil?
Friend: you wanna go back outside?
Chan: Yeah!





2 comments:
Now you know that every conversation with Pickles that I post is entirely true. He really does talk like that.
That is so funny!
Boys are such foreign creatures to me!
If you have any pics of my little ones, let me know. I would love them. If not, that's cool!
Post a Comment