Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Iowa Pictures


If you ever come for a visit here, these are a few of the things you could expect to see.











Beautiful in its own way.

Maybe not necessarily the most glamorous place to live, but it's home.


And if you absolutely need to get away, this is our saving grace:)

5 comments:

rychelle said...

I remember being so excited to see all the corn!! There is so much!

The Eagars said...

Thanks again for the beautiful pictures. I want to send all my family here to see these so they can understand where we live.
You are AWESOME!!!
Let me know when you are available, I would love to get some pictures of little K

sarah said...

Those are some great pics! Are you willing to share? I'd love to scrapbook them!

ucmama said...

You found railroad tracks? Thanks for reminding me to bloom where I'm planted.

Cindy said...

I don't mean to copy, but SAHM Scrapper has a great idea! I need to go out and do something like this and scrap the pictures!! Iowa is not so bad!