Easter is such a blessing and I am grateful that we were able to spend it together as a family and remember Christ and his gift to each of us.
We spent our weekend celebrating life and love. Just the six of us.
Coloring eggs, playing at the park, opening baskets and sharing the reason we celebrate with our children.
Two wonderful days of family time. Quality, fun family time.
Hoping your Easter weekend was just as enjoyable as ours.

Our baby is in LOVE with bubbles.


I took several photos to get a good one. and I did. But this one really just describes the family- a little all over the place:)





Waiting was the hardest and longest part of coloring the eggs.:)


This is one of the places I have found that I will add to my list for photo shoots. Beans had a hard time acting natural and insisted she could not stop being so stiff, but you get the idea- still a great place.
3 comments:
I am glad you had a happy eater and great time with the fam. I know that is hard too come by.
Cutie pics and I love easter! Your kids are such sweeties!
Your pics are so stinkin cute! Are you charging $ yet?
Post a Comment