Friday, April 17, 2009

Monkey and Elephant went to the Zoo

I decked KD out in a cute little elephant outfit today and Nooshie was wearing his monkey tee- lots of Awwwww's and oh how cute at our free day at the Zoo. The animals were great too. The Zoo is fun to take the kids to, but it isn't that big so there are no really cool exhibits in my opinion. Or maybe we have just seen the same ones over and over again, so there is nothing cool about the ones we have.


Sharing fry's just before Noosh poked KD.

Nooshie poked her and she let out a fake cry to get my attention, or she was tattling, either way- super cute.

Our little monkey, looking more and more like a monkey, except with fingers on his face :)



Nooshie had no problem letting every one know that the llamas were stinky. oh and they did this.

I don't know this for a fact, but that foot looks out of place.

the giraffes are pretty much the highlight, and bendy.

Licking the post.


One elephant was hiding out inside the building, the other was outside burying herself in the dirt

3 comments:

jm said...

Great pictures girl! I love KD's outfit. Her face after being poked is so cute. I just wanna kiss her little cheeks.

ucmama said...

You are lucky they did not put THEM in the zoo!

rychelle said...

The outfit is adorable on KD. So happy you splurged!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!