Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Because

Another day and another baseball game. This is what we do from now until September so get used to it.
The bird in the picture below is Ernie. I named him cause he kept coming back to the rope hanging above the ballpark. He must have been rooting for the other team, cause we almost miserably lost. Our team did come back and score a few, but we still lost.


During the game, I noticed a great reflection in the glass.
Nooshie was eating indoors and the clouds were rolling in the reflection. Just a different look.

And another reflection with KD

Beans and a friends friend at the game.

The gang at the game.


Oh, and I am being told that I should remind everyone that I have a great husband too. I'm sorry if I don't say it enough dear- I love you!

2 comments:

jm said...

We wanna come see a game with you guys sometime. It looks like fun. Cute reflection pictures too.

kickenchica said...

please tell me you had help with all those kids right? Yeah, I think a game would be fun to come to as well, but seeing as how we are a little far... I am glad you're taking ton of pics :)