I think it is even a stretch calling them a talent, but I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, because I am a good wife.
Turns out the kids LOVE them.
I saw this picture from Our Labor of Love photography blog and I knew I had to share since I have no doubt that in 50 years, this will be us.
Him - dancing like he knows it looks good and singing another one of his made up jingles.Me - Annoyed.
Yep, that's about right.
Love ya babe!!





4 comments:
my socks would never be like that. I have a little more fashion than grandpa Joe here.
And, it's really the pot calling the kettle black - you dance like Elanie from Seinfeld. Youtube it.
Love you.
I love the picture. I can't dance either. Actually I found myself snapping in the car the other day and laughed at how white I really am.
I have to agree with C... in 50 years he will still be a well fashionably dressed man.... not just the socks, but the pants and tie too.... but please make sure that in 50 years...i will be there taking that photo... that will be awesome!
Love it!
It will be so fun when we are old and funny! Those will be some awesome times!!!
Post a Comment