Okay, it wasn't that long for you to wait for these, but it took me long enough to figure out Vista and the unpleasant set ups for memory. Apparently I was at the limit allowed for moving or making copies of any files. But it was only willing to tell me that there was not enough quota. SPEAK DUMB AMERICAN, please- Cause I don't know what that is? What quota? and how do I fix it? Thankfully the Internet and it's wonderful resources for other people with my same problem, helped me fix it pronto, Yay!
I decided to play with some settings on my camera on Saturday, and I have since changed it back. It didn't work well with the natural light, and while they turned out okay, they are not the quality I wanted.
I still have not fixed the sticky key problem yet and this is very annoying.
Ugh, two year old's- they sure make life interesting.
So, here are some pictures from the egg hunt as promised.

One Egg. Two eager kids.

One very awesome big brother. Sharing- it does happen!





Count em up!

The mess after we got home. and no one around.
I went looking for them and found this:

Nooshie asleep on the landing in between the stairs. So many questions going through my mind.....
4 comments:
Okay I can't get over the "I was born awesome" shirt. I HAVE to get one of those. Where did you get it and do you think they make those in mens medium? Haha. And Nooshie is so stinkin cute. I just love how he fell asleep on the stairs.
So funny Nooshie fell asleep on the stairs. The easter egg hunt looks like fun. Wish we could have been there!
I love it when kids fall asleep in weird places! One of my favorite posts on my blogs is M asleep inthe drawer!
There is nothing like Easter Egg Hunts! That is all my kids have been talking about for days now!
Egg Hunt, same time next year?
Post a Comment