It's a Beaver!

No.
It's KD!
she has FOUR teeth now! What a beautiful smile!
She is doing well considering the gallon of drool that falls from her chin every day!
She is still as cute as can be and putting anything and everything in her mouth.
She is doing well considering the gallon of drool that falls from her chin every day!
She is still as cute as can be and putting anything and everything in her mouth.
She rolls every where she wants to go and is trying to figure the crawling thing out. She has a slither move thing right now and it works for her. She has also been standing up against things for longer than 30 seconds without tumbling over - she is gaining that balance needed for standing on her own.
She is officially on the move and there is no going back!
I also think that she is looking a lot like her daddy, what do you think?
She is officially on the move and there is no going back!
I also think that she is looking a lot like her daddy, what do you think?






6 comments:
I love those big teeth.
that was an awesome lead in to KD's teeth :) Congrats to your little ankle biter!
FOUR teeth???!!!! When did those other teeth sneak in? We're working on two more but just two for now.
I loved the lead in as well! We love the Sponge Bob at our house, so it was great!
I can't believe how much she has changed, even since I have been here!
She is definitely her daddy. I dont see us, I mean you in there at all ;)
p.s. my word verification is supegeti, sounds like something Nooshie would say for spaghetti or something... I love these kids!
I still say she looks a little like you!!! But yes I do degress and say that she looks like her daddy!!
She is super adorable and I love that she is so happy. Thanks for letting me make her clothes and vicariously have a girl
Post a Comment