Thursday, January 29, 2009

Acting like a 2 year old

For those of you that might be concerned that a kitchen table is too big for a toddler or an infant to eat their food. Now you can rest assured that indeed it does not matter, for they simply just use the floor.
Nooshie decided that he wanted some frosted flakes as an afternoon snack, he was going to be generous and share them with his eight month old baby sister. How kind.

After they were finished picking through the pile of cereal on the floor, KD began rolling all over in it & Noosh decided to play in it with his feet. He happily smashed every single piece into the carpet. Repeatedly. and I let him.


Look at that face... How could I honestly say no?

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That is funny! I do not know how many times I want to tell Parker, No! and just let him do it anyway. I figure he is just as bored as I am right now with all of this yucky weather...I can just clean up later!

kickenchica said...

That is Adorable and I can honestly say... you are amazing, I would not have the restraint, the humor or the common sense to grab a camera and get smiles on it... It would have been vaccumed up in 2 seconds, but glad you didn't cuz the pictures are just the cutest!

ucmama said...

You know, my kids actually love to use the hose attachment on the vacuum cleaner. Anytime they made a cereal/popcorn/playdough/dogfood mess on the floor, they were "allowed" to clean it up when they were done. Sadly, the older ones get it now and it's not so fun anymore.

Your word verification is ingli, as in, KD got all ingli rolling around in the cereal.