Monday, January 12, 2009

"THE" package!


Okay, so if it is not obvious by the expressions on their cute little faces - They LOVED everything!
The unexpected package in a pretty box from Grandma arrived and I no longer could contain the volume level in my house. There was a lot of hootin, hollering and jumping around and I hadn't even opened the box yet.

I barely lifted the adorable little dresses for KD (Thanks again for feeding my addiction, I love it!) out of the box, when Nooshie no longer able to contain the movement of his arms DOVE into the box. He quickly pulled out the one thing he knew was his. "My SPIDEMAN!" I wish I had taken a video.
Chan laughed and laughed about his shirt and he ripped the lego pen packaging to shreds trying to get it out as fast as he possibly could. Beans tried to convince me, she would not be cold wearing her outfit to school tomorrow. We comprimised. She's wearing it the rest of today, and then to church on Sunday. :)

Thanks for thinking of us Grandma! We love you and miss you!

Chan's Shirt reads: I try to be good, but I take after my Dad!
Beans is holding an upside down Thank you card she made for Grandma. It's in the mail!

No comments: