My favorite 7 year old asked me, oh so normally today:
" uh, mom? is this like it was in the old days? you know like when you were a kid. "
I am officially my mom. (No offense mom. It is actually a compliment.
except the old part. :)
The stories of walking 5 miles to school, uphill, one way, in the snow, with no shoes.
I am now that mom.
Thanks Chan for making me so old :)
" uh, mom? is this like it was in the old days? you know like when you were a kid. "
I am officially my mom. (No offense mom. It is actually a compliment.
except the old part. :)
The stories of walking 5 miles to school, uphill, one way, in the snow, with no shoes.
I am now that mom.
Thanks Chan for making me so old :)





4 comments:
I like it when they ask me if things such as "Did they have T.V.'s when you were little?" Yes, I tell them, but we had to actually get up to change the channel. Blows their little minds...
I top you all, Kace asked me how old I was when I got my first cell phone!, UGH! talk about explaining to my then 8 year old that I did not have one until I was 25!
I felt very old when Will went to Sunbeams!!
Hello there Howertons!
I came across your blog by accident. A friend of mine nominated me for a creativity award and entered the wrong blog address by mistake. I was surprised to see other Howertons "out there," let alone another six (well, eight in your case)!
Anyway, nice to "meet" you! You have a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment