Beans was playing as the mom and Nooshie was "the kid". Chan was playing as a soccer player and the theme was that Beans was going to take Nooshie to a soccer game.
Chan: How bout you guys wanted to meet the players so you have to come early.
Beans: Ok.
Beans: Hey there player, my kid wants to meet you
Chan: Hi!
Beans: Hi!
Chan: you want my autograph son?
Nooshie: yes
Chan: I will even tell you my year I was born, how bout that?
Beans: Ok
Chan: I was born in 19... um, 19... um, how about 1925. No wait! I'd be dead already. How bout 2000.
Beans: Ok, thanks for your autograph player.
(Chan's voice as the announcer for the game): "Introducing this player born in 2000!"
~This would make the player just eight years old~
Chan: Beans you are supposed to cheer.
Nooshie: he's a jerk
Beans: I know
Chan: That was funny!
Nooshie: Go Winner! Go Winner!





3 comments:
That is so fun! I love it when kids are kids... just playing and using their imaginations. I miss Beans not being in my Primary class anymore :(
You've been tagged! Check my blog.
I have to tell you, your kids are hilarious! I love it! I can't wait until my three little ones are old enough to play like that. But, for now I'll settle for the eight year old and two year old playing astronaut.
AWESOME! I'm glad other people's kids give each other stage directions too.
Post a Comment