Its lunch time for KD and I was serving some yummy baby food from the jar. She seemed to enjoy it. But then.....

She stopped and looked at me very intently.

I wonder if my mommy will think I am really crying?

is it working yet?

Maybe some hands moving will make this appear more real...

What? What do you have there?
Come just a little bit closer.

Yeah, that's what I wanted.

Mommy's lunch

Not mine.

Yeah. mmmm, this is the good stuff and mommy gave me the rest of hers.
I am that good!

Tomorrow, I'll be 8 months old.
Watch out world, I got this place figured out.
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love the pictures, I dont know how you got all those great faces. I remember the times when Little K would do that.... oh wait, still does.... everyday!
I just gave up on baby food! Real; food for every one!
that is an AWESOME series of pics :)
That is AWESOME!! Parker ate baby food until he was 1...that is great that KD will eat 'people' food.
Today, we had pizza and Parker wanted nothing to do with his. So, we washed him up and he went and sat down next to Ben said, "sezza.sease." opened his mouth and said, "gank you." He ate one whole piece of pizza that way.
She is so beautiful! I am glad you guys are hanging in there in this weather!
Post a Comment