Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Its snowing.

Again.

This time 4-6 inches expected. Its early in this wonderland with the snow, so of course it is a welcome sight, especially for the kids.

Beans, after school.

Nooshie

KD Strongly dislikes her snow suit, of course she didn't tell me that, I'm just guessing by her response while wearing it. :)

Chan left his bike outside, in the yard and not under cover - so, snow covered is the result.

I also noticed this sign outside of the kids school. While parked 10 feet from it, and the snow plow going around me.

Man, I love it when it is so cold - that icicles hang from our license plate (sarcastic of course)

Our street. Side streets do not get plowed hardly ever and Never Ever the first day.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

We are lucky we live on a busy street, because it usually is plowed. But my parents street never gets plowed. It is crazy trying to go down hill and up hill in snow and ice.

kickenchica said...

I want to be there so bad right now! I love it when it snows like that.

Olivia Meikle said...

Ours never gets plowed either. Well, that's not true, sometimes they come by 6 or 7 days after it snows and smash it all down into even slicker ice for us . . . One of the only bad things about living on a culdesac.

PS harlized