At 4 am, there were 4 people awake in my house.
At 4 am, 3 little kids did not know what "shhhh" meant
At 4 am, 1 of them assumed that turning on every light in the house was ok.
At 4 am, I noticed that there were 2 boxes of fruit snacks in the kids bedrooms
At 4 am, they were eating them all.
At 7 am, the 1 that woke up the others is now asleep.
At 4 am, 3 little kids did not know what "shhhh" meant
At 4 am, 1 of them assumed that turning on every light in the house was ok.
At 4 am, I noticed that there were 2 boxes of fruit snacks in the kids bedrooms
At 4 am, they were eating them all.
At 7 am, the 1 that woke up the others is now asleep.





4 comments:
I am so glad to be done with those days. I feel for you so much right now. It does get easier being the single supermom though. Good thing C will be back to help. Two are definitly better than one.
This was us last week :( 3:30am seemed to have something desirable in store for us. I was CRaZy!
Please, send them to school and take a nap. if you can. It makes you a better mama. I know. I have done it.
Here is a big hug ...you'll get through it! :)
so my word is "frantish"
I was frantish to get my sleep as soon as they were on the bus. :)
I love this post...it has been
5:30am here. I guess that really does not compare to 4am and 4 kids. Just disreguard this comment!
How do kids do it? And how do they know that 4am is the best time to be awake (oh I mean asleep!)?
Post a Comment