
Today, I smile in content of our warm home
Today, I enjoy the children and the laughter that fills our house
Today, I enjoy the children and the laughter that fills our house
Today, I laugh with the silly little banter I share with my better half
Today, I love my husband more than I did yesterday
Today, I spend it with my best friend. My eternal companion
Today, is a lot like yesterday, but more special because we celebrate.
Birthdays are special in our house -maybe no big party, but the love is amazing!
Happy Birthday C! You are an Amazing Dad and Husband! We love you!
To the moon.
Today, I love my husband more than I did yesterday
Today, I spend it with my best friend. My eternal companion
Today, is a lot like yesterday, but more special because we celebrate.
Birthdays are special in our house -maybe no big party, but the love is amazing!
Happy Birthday C! You are an Amazing Dad and Husband! We love you!
To the moon.





2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
From,
Annika, Gavin, Madi, Adrienne and Joe Urvina
Happy Birthday to my favorite Brother in law! ;)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Love, Amber and boys
Post a Comment