Thursday, December 18, 2008

Predictable laughter

There is one thing about me that C totally gets. My dad used to pay him 5 dollars a day to be my friend and that was funny. Just as funny as C telling the daylight savings time joke over and over and over again. Yes dear, it is still funny - I just keep my laughter in and it makes my eyes roll. Its uncontrollable, really.

But just last night C and I were having a conversation in the living room and out of nowhere, he stops and just points to the TV. I of course look to see what it is and then realize, he gets me. He knew that I was going to laugh. Just like I have laughed the previous 5 times that night at the same commercial. I'm predictable. Its the little things that humor me and humor me and humor me.

So without any more waiting - this is my silly laughter. The little things that make me smile.