So, this morning as I was getting the kids their breakfast before school, they began to argue about who called who what name and who said what first.
It was in that instant I realized that the words coming out of my mouth was something that I was probably told by my parents growing up.
Conversation went like this:
A: "Mom, C called me stupid"
C: "No I didn't, I said shupid"
ME: "Just stop for a second you guys, if you actually turn around and look at the TV you will see history. (The Today Show speaking about the results of the election) This is an awesome thing to be a part of and your kids will be reading this in their history books, so just stop for a second, eat your breakfast and listen."
They both then walked away and I heard
A: " You know, you did call me the real thing."
C: " Yeah, I know, but do you wanna play a game?"
Apparently no matter what changes are made overnight, some things will never change....
1 week ago





2 comments:
I love that. Because shupid is TOTALLY different than stupid. Duh!
That is fricken hilarious!!!! ah man I love times like that.... And I can say I have TOTALLY been there, done that.
Post a Comment