So, I want these boots for the winter. They are $119.99 and you would have thought I told my great and wonderful hubby that they cost a $1000 and our first born. I told him to look on the bright side, we are going to be living here in the Midwest for the next five years and they should last 5 winters so really that's only $20 a year - Unbeatable price right?Of course then C responds with "Can we pay $20 a year for the next 5 years?"
Come on. I never ask for anything, give me this one- once. Please.
Living here in Iowa, Winter is 2/3 of the year. Its cold as heck from usually October till March. You can't tell me that some nice warm fuzzy waterproof boots from Timberland would not be the perfect accessory to all of my other wanna be stylish winter wear.
Look, reality is, I'm cheap when it comes to me. Heck, I'm cheap when it comes to clothing. I always look for the lowest sale price on everything - but there are some things that just need to be bought.
Maybe Santa will read this blog and bring me something I really want. I still believe.
(Santa, you can find them at www.timberland.com they are Women's Fauna Boots - size 8 1/2 - here's hoping)





2 comments:
Those boots are adorable and would look awesome on me as well (if santa is reading this) I think I can find a good deal for you, I will get back to you on that or C, um I mean Santa. ;)
$20.00 is not a lot for a pair of boots. Well, considering I asked Santa for a pair of $200.00 Uggs. I guess I'll have to go to Target and get the generic. I am all for that, just that I'd ask!!
Post a Comment