To my family:
Yesterday, our brother hi-jacked mom's email and was not asking, but TELLING us that he was imposing a new family get together once a month. It sounds fun and seriously was a lot like dad with his assignments. I laughed and thought that it was great.
I thought I would be even funnier and let you all know that we would be happy to take our turn and have you all come over to our house in February. Knowing that the likely chance of all 6 families coming to our house in the coldest region of cold would also be taken as a joke and we would move on.
Aside from J & L who for obvious baby reasons cannot fly - you are actually making this work. L with her flight benefits and discounts on Maxi vans and your willingness - I'm touched.
So seriously, I thought you would sense my sarcasm, since that is how I always talk and I was just kidding, but honestly if you want to come - you are welcome. It could be a fun PACKED house.
Game on.
1 week ago





4 comments:
We'll have to seriously look at details and work schedules if you really were serious. I think we knew this could be a joking stance but it was fun to play along. And actually sounds like a ton of fun and chaos.
Love,
Sis
In response to your comment:
Not when that heater costs you $600 a month. We'll stick with sweaters and space heaters.
Oh and the Grashin is on sale at HYvee today.
:)
I totally read the sarcasm but since I have wanted to come out anyway I wasnt going to pass up on the potential of this being something serious...so game on back to y'all. Im ready if you are.
Ya these old houses are fun but a little pricey.
Where were you today? I missed you. Rychelle made my little girl the cutest little shoes and hat.
Hope you guys are well and sittin sick.
See ya tomorrow SUPRAC.
Post a Comment