Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm a Super Mom

Not many people can say that they are a Super Mom.
Well actually there are many people that I personally know that can say that, but this isn't about them. Its about me.

So In the previous post I let you all know that A picked her date with Dad to the Painted Penguin.

After sorting through king tut, jewelry boxes and a basketball lamp, A had arrived on this. She did not know what it said, but immediately knew that it was something she wanted to buy and then give to me!

Therefore in the words of my Daughter - I AM The one and only SUPER MOM!!
I knew I loved her for something. What a sweetheart.


Directions: To be displayed Proudly for all to see.
(May also be used as intimidation, but only in emergencies)

1 comment:

NOBODY said...

This is so sweet. I love your "small print" at the end. You are funny.

"We Love Attention" made me laugh out loud.

That A is a sweetie. I need a little more sweet and a little less sass. Do I have something to look forward to or has A always been a sweetie?