Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another nice day...in November!

I took K outside with the kids today and for the first time she got to feel the tummy tickles that jumping on the trampoline gives you. I stood holding her, while the kids jumped around me.
She LOVED it! Did I mention it was another 70 degree day? In November...




C wanted to take a turn holding her while the other kids bounced around - I just love the hair!

Then there is the spit up. To be expected - but poor C. He is always holding her when she lets it out. I think he thinks she saves it for him.

1 comment:

kickenchica said...

No need to rub in the weather.... I can take some rain, bottle it up and send it your way with a nice fall chill if you would like. There is plenty here to go around.
The pic where K has the super big smile is AWESOME and adorable!!!