Last month after the blog shake down I started to refer to everyone in our family by their first initial, BUT there are two C's and I can't always say one of them as Dad without sounding like I don't know how to speak properly and then there's wondering who I am referring to until you get to the part that is about something a typical (or not typical) 7 year old would do. Then you might figure it out.
We also have two S names. Technically. While one of the S names does not live with us full time and we miss out on being able to share more stories of her, she is still very much a part of our family and deserves separate recognition.
So, going forward I will refer to each person as a nickname and I will post their picture with their nickname on the sidewall if you ever need to reference it.
Dad or C - will stay the same
Mom or M - will stay the same, but since I am usually posting I will also be known as I, and Me
C - will be known as Chan
A - will be known as Beans
S - will be known as Noosh, Nooshie, or Noosh Ball
K - will be known as KD
and our part time S will be known as Berry
1 week ago





No comments:
Post a Comment