It is a fact that I rarely share how much in love with my husband I am.
In fact I rarely share my appreciation for him and all that he does not just for our family, or for me, but for others.
I choose to wear my rose colored glasses when he leaves his clothes at every location in the house other than the closet or the hamper.
I choose to answer the phone twenty times a day even though I know he is just calling to remind me he loves me.
I choose to stay up until way past my bedtime just so I can say goodnight to him.
and
I am rarely energized enough to hassle with the kids and cuddle on the couch watching movies with him.
Yesterday we got to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch (sort of) and it was so nice.
Yes, the kids were climbing all over us, bouncing balls in front of the television and asking for something to drink/eat every ten minutes.
But it was blissful.
My best friend at the complete opposite end of the couch surrounded by 30 little toes and 3o little fingers.
Just having him in the same room for more than 10 minutes was nice.
Baseball season is long hours and I feel robbed of time as does he, but it provides meals on the table, a roof over head and yada yada yada.
I am thankful for these things. I am so lucky to have a great and loving husband, that supports me in all that I do. Tells me how beautiful I am even when I do not feel like it and is always willing to offer me a break no matter how long, if he is able.
I love you babe- for every reason listed above and for no reason at all!!
1 week ago





2 comments:
Beautiful!
There is nothing like a great man! Rarely is it romantic and all that, but most of the time it's comfortable and good!
And I like that!
You are so sweet and mushy! Love it. I am happy you found one of the good ones!
Post a Comment