Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another Week

It is day 9 of a 10 day home stand and the tribe is restless.
The chief in charge is tired and is having a hard time thinking these 4 kids are very cute right now.
The kindness between them is diminishing and I am afraid they have forgotten what the word sharing even means.

It is weeks like this that makes Baseball season hard. We knew there would be weeks like this and I try so hard to not complain, but I think if I do, I just might be able to feel better and endure the chaos a little bit longer.

In better news, We are expecting the in-laws for a visit this next weekend. Cannot wait! It will be great to have family here. Maybe KD will decide to take more than 3 steps at a time and show off her new skills to Grandma and Grandpa Howerton!

Here's to a better week!!






2 comments:

rychelle said...

Have fun with the in-laws!! Maybe you can sleep in?? or take a NAP!

Becky said...

Your pictures are amazing! Sounds like a blast! I agree, take a nap lady!