Saturday, March 28, 2009

In search of

Without sounding too excited or un-lovingly mother like, I regretfully announce that after tomorrow, the kids will be returning to school.
Spring break is over.

Yeah, it's all sad and stuff. What ever will I do?

Besides, quietly cheer when I close the door behind them on Monday morning. :)

Okay, really though. It is technically Spring and technically we have a Winter storm warning tonight. Are you as confused as I am? There is wonderful white snow on the ground and yet, I am having a hard time finding anyone happy about it. Don't get me wrong, this time last year we still had snow, but this time last year, we had not been teased with MANY days of almost 70 degree weather! I believe that I actually have a post last March where I bundled the kids in 30ish degree weather and let them play at the park until the tips of their noses were to cold to continue going down the slide. Good times.

Now that we have gotten all the formal blogish stuff out of the way, I need your help.

I have been having a lot of fun with photography lately and I have been sort of taking it seriously. Just sort of though. :)

I have decided to officially give it a name. I can't call it my name photography, cause, well- it just doesn't flow. It's not very artistic and frankly it's hard to say without sounding like you have food in your mouth.
So I thought I would turn on my creative side and come up with something catchy. Turns out so did everybody else that ever thought of giving their photography a name. So nothing like Picture This, or I've been Framed Photography will work either.
So then I thought well what if I do something a little more personal like the kids names. But then which one? It's not like I can put ChanBeansNooshieKD Photography and have it be something someone will actually remember. They would be like: whats that N word in the middle again? and am I spelling it write dot com?

So, then I had a stroke of genius and thought- I'll just use the kids first initials.
C. A. S. K. Photography. So I googled it to make sure it was original and that I wasn't going to be copying anyone- and turns out, it is original, no copying to worry about. But if you are looking for one of these- (among many other similar choices) then this is the perfect name! not to mention, it is only two letters away from spelling the word casket- and who wouldn't want someone to think of something like that when they are thinking of having pictures taken of their preshies?

Also, if you happen to search for Goodle- instead of Google don't worry, they'll still take you to Google. Apparently they are expecting you to type like an Id*ot. :)

So with that said- HELP..... What should I name this?

4 comments:

rychelle said...

YOu could just use "preshie photography"...I got that from you...I am not really that creative...sorry.

jm said...

I love the name Cask. It sounds very prestigious. When are we going to have a photo shoot?

ucmama said...

how about (your name)'s memories.

Flash Photography? Or you could make it klassy and write it Phlash or Fotography.

Sensor Sensibility.

(your name)'s Macros.

Shutterbugs.

In My Element.

The f-stop Shop.

Infinite Imagery

Focus Photography

Chidlren Should Be Seen...

Paparazzo Mama

If I can think of any more, I'll let you know :)

kickenchica said...

I like UC mamas ... Paparazzo Mama or Melinda's Memories. I got none of mine own so steal her's. ;)