It has only taken me 9 1/2 months - but I can now say with complete confidence :
I have Four kids and I can handle it!
I'm not going insane, I don't need to take as many breaks, and I enjoy every day.
With all of them.
We have moments when I would like to send them each on a play date, but for the most part I really enjoy each of them and all of them together.
Four kids can be very overwhelming and intimidating. Even more so the older they get, the smarter they get. You gotta be at the top of your game and then some.
I finally get it!
Like a rock hitting me over the head.
It's not perfect, but I am satisfied and I am my biggest critic.
I have Four kids and I can handle it!
I'm not going insane, I don't need to take as many breaks, and I enjoy every day.
With all of them.
We have moments when I would like to send them each on a play date, but for the most part I really enjoy each of them and all of them together.
Four kids can be very overwhelming and intimidating. Even more so the older they get, the smarter they get. You gotta be at the top of your game and then some.
I finally get it!
Like a rock hitting me over the head.
It's not perfect, but I am satisfied and I am my biggest critic.





5 comments:
Awesome job! It took me a while to say that about having 3 kids! You are an amazing mom!
Thanks for the encouragment!
Good for you! Four scares me. I just got to that same point with my two. Once I got out of my funk, I realized how sitnkin' cute and fun they are. Who knew?
4 and all adorable, cute and each an individual personality of their own. yeah I am jealous, but nothing new there...Im always jealous of you ;) you make things look good, easy and fun!
i am home and I have shells for you!! Maybe we can get together and figure something out. I love the Jason Marz and Colbie Colliet song!! I love it and it was really refreshing from the country;)
Anyways, I love the pictures. I might need to hire you to photograph my kiddies!
cute kids, awesome mama!
Post a Comment