Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break!!


Now, I have no idea what my plan is this week. Probably should have planned something, but instead- I'm going to wing it.
This could be dangerous. Or a lot of fun. Either way, my kids knew that last Friday meant that they had 9 days off. Scary.

Today we begin spring cleaning. I am positive they don't like this, but it must be done. I have the 3 best window washers in the world. I just have to remember to not go over what they just washed while they are still home. This will take a lot of will power, I assure you of that.

Baseball is only 22 days away! Spring is officially here!! Makes me want to do some yard work. Just a little.

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

I am dying for a new camera and some photoshop. We promised we'dget one before we got a new tv(ours is on it's way out after 14 years.