I asked the kids to pick up the toy room.
This is Chan's contribution of "helping"
he wrote down as many numbers as he could in the time it took the room to get cleaned by the other kids, while he did not clean. Just counted.
Thanks for all your hard work buddy! :)
I must be the nicest mommy ever for letting you get away with that.
in other fun things, Beans drew this picture of Daddy. what do ya think?

but the thing that makes this picture even better, is the next one. I was making a cake and I dropped the eggs in the bowl. They landed in this exact position and this is what I got.
Anybody else think this is similar to Beans drawing of her daddy?

This is Chan's contribution of "helping"
Thanks for all your hard work buddy! :)
I must be the nicest mommy ever for letting you get away with that.
in other fun things, Beans drew this picture of Daddy. what do ya think?
but the thing that makes this picture even better, is the next one. I was making a cake and I dropped the eggs in the bowl. They landed in this exact position and this is what I got.
Anybody else think this is similar to Beans drawing of her daddy?





3 comments:
Love it. C has such a cartoonish face!!
That's Awesome!
C looks like a bowl of eggs!
Post a Comment