Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I wouldn't have it any other way

I have vacuumed 2 times
I have loaded and unloaded the dishwasher
I have rotated the laundry two times
and folded 2 loads
I wiped 2 noses, at least 40 times
I have changed 3 Diapers
I have unstuck a grocery bag full of plastic food from the air ball toy
I have given at least 20 kisses
and recieved 10 back.
I have taken out 2 bags of trash
and brought the trash can up from the curb
the phone has rang 3 times
I have answered twice
I have made breakfast for 4 mouths
and gotten 4 kids something to drink
I have loaded 2 backpacks
combed one childs hair
I have brushed 2 sets of teeth
and watched a third to make sure they scrubbed REAL good
I have read 3 books
and listened to one being read to me
I have folded a half a dozen blankets
and changed the table cloth
I have straightened the shoes by the front door once
and shook the rug in the kitchen once
I have flushed a toilet twice
but only used it once
I have picked up a bucket full of toys
only to have more brought downstairs
I helped 2 little kids fly like an airplane
and had spiders tickle my arm
I have played power rangers
helped Doc bring Marty Back to the Future
and helped Darth Vader assemble his little helmet

I have done all of this before 10 am.

I have not yet eaten breakfast, no shower, still in my jammies.
But I love it!

2 comments:

rychelle said...

Wow!! You are one busy mama...I was in my jammies at 10 am, but is because my laundry was still being washed. Adam thinks you should put rap on you blog, he doesn't like the country. And we know you like rap...

Cindy said...

That sounds like my day....maybe? a little!

you are a great mommy!!