Friday, March 20, 2009

Desitin and its many uses

A good indication that something may not be right in your world, could be something as subtle as white foot prints on the carpet.





It could be your side table and it's new temporary paint job.






However, my favorite indication that not all is well, is when your favorite two year old is walking through the house, complaining that he needs the wipes and yet is still lathering himself with his....... um..... yeah, Desitin





And if this was not the best reason ever for a bath and some bubble play time, then maybe a new ritual with your feet where you smash every cookie into the carpet. Yeah, that should do the trick. By the way, you'll want to use Dawn or your other de-greasing dish soap to wash this off with, cause the other stuff just won't work as well.





Where was mom you ask?

Well, I was doing the laundry in the basement in between loading the dishwasher, while talking on the phone with a friend and holding a sick baby.

I know they say terrible two's but I have to admit, the closer to three we get, the more nervous I get.

This fun little moment was brought to you by a quick thinking mommy, a good digital camera and the ability to stay home with my little mess makers.


4 comments:

Admiral Lily said...

Not that you want to promote bad behavior but sometimes you just have to smile and say, "I hope they never grow up." At least it seems you take it all with a smile, which is a good way to do it. You'll have lots of fun stuff to tell his dates when he's older. ;)

Cindy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is so funny!! Spencer is too funny!! For some reason I can totally see Parker doing this. And the cookie thing..priceless!

At least you had a good excuse..mine would have been, um blogging!

I think mess makers are the best!

rychelle said...

HAHAHAHHAHA!! Only because I have had this numerous time...all over the TV as well. I hope KD is better!!

ucmama said...

Oh you poor woman.

Try Simple Green. It gets everything off.