Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chan's documentary about blocks

Chan loves to make videos. Yesterday they were playing blocks in the play room and Chan decided to make a little documentary. Beans is the amazing camera man. Gotta love it!


2 comments:

Wise Family said...

I think that was the best documentary I've ever seen! The greatest part about it is that he is so serious and matter-of-fact about what he's saying. "If you know someone who knocks the blocks down, tell them to stop." LOL! I'm am sure that is exactly how it is said.

The Eagars said...

OK, that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I love it. Tell them to keep up the good work. Chan is great on camera and Beans did a great job too. I remember when I was little making videos with our big huge video camera. Those are awesome memories your kids will cherish!