Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beautiful sun shiney days

These last couple of days have been AWESOME. The weather just kept getting better, so we haven't spent hardly anytime in the house. I've neglected the laundry, the dishes and toy room for days. I'm tired of outside now and would like a nap- but the kids have had a blast!

Could Spring actually be here? We have had some great teasers for this wonderful season. Always a welcome site after the winters we get. Yahoo!


Beans and her amazing moves. Look at me mom!

I love the way the wind is blowing through her cute little piggies.

Celebrating a birthday with a friend, KD was enjoying the cake.
Uh, you have something right there.... no, right there. :)

Nooshie and his friend looking at a little waterfall from the bridge

What a great big brother.

Such good little friends :)

Nooshie and his friend at the park

Nooshie and his friend Will, just chilling

Beans and Nooshie at the playground.

KD enjoying a cheeseburger at the park

KD folded her legs up in the swing all by herself, she seemed comfortable so I let her be.

This is her first time in a swing. She could hardly contain her giggles. It was so adorable.

Nooshie sitting all alone on the park bench eating his picnic lunch.

2 comments:

kickenchica said...

The one with Spencer and Chandler walking away holding hands is awesome. I have seen professional pictures like that and with it they put this quote about brothers being hero's.... that seriously is a great photo! you are really perfecting your photography. Thanks for sharing, as always!

Becky said...

What an awesome day yesterday!!! I love this weather! I have to enjoy it before the heat and humidity set it, right? I am preparing!
PS The word verification for me was "emnityme". How weird is that?