Monday, September 22, 2008

partridge what?

After a long day with the kids and usually a long night I start to think a little out of my box and ramble and just generally say anything. I especially say random things or point out the obvious when I am nervous. I tend to just keep it in my head or spew all over C with it, but he is working late - so here goes my whatever you want to call it. Don't worry, for those of you that come to see the kids, I'll even throw in some pictures of them at the end - to make this worth your while. And since I know my wonderful husband will stop reading this probably about now - I'm going to test him.

any ways, have you ever wondered what your Pear Tree stuff would be if you had one? I did, well really only today, but if I have to have 10 things that would be my pear tree, I thought I should take this seriously and analyze it a little - (in the 10 minutes it takes me to write this)
So here goes my partridge stuff (ish)

1. A Two year old that won't sleep
2. toilets to scrub
3. sleeping kids (you can change this to lazy if it is day time - my kids have discovered the "I didn't do it and nobody" Yeah me!)
4.days (in a row) without a shower
5. bags of Tootsie Pops - just so my husband can get the 3 blue ones out of the bag. Anyone need Tootsie Pops - we have A LOT and that may just be an understatement.
6. sippys filled with something
7. hugs and just as many I hate you's
8. loads of laundry
9. screaming fits (the kids, not me - my number is much less now that I've grown up)
10. dirty diapers (this is just rounded, it is a lot more based on my investment with Pampers - seriously parents should get shares of stock with each purchase so we could feel better about our purchase instead of literally throwing our money away)

You can read the list in the tune of the song if you want (weirdo) or you can read this and make your own Pear Tree or partridge-ish stuff for me to read! come on it gives you a reason to update your blog.

Come on French it up.... (Bonus - which Friends episode is this one from and who says it? If you click on the link I'll even show you.)

No there is no prize - since I'm giving you the answer, just satisfaction that you are a winner and awesome at Friends Trivia!



And you wonder why I'm weird?

2 comments:

kickenchica said...

Is the partridge pear thing a new trendy thing going around on blogs or is that you just being you?
Also I will concur to the nervous thing, will never forget when I was in labor you laughing and telling the most rediculous jokes because you were nervous... yeah, those were good times

M.Howerton said...

Oh I could have days worth of blogs about the ramblings in uncomfortable situations. but I won't I'll spare the really weird to just those that know me the most.