Friday, September 19, 2008

Seriously


Seriously

Just in case you were wondering what I have been doing all morning -here's an idea for some clarification.
Seriously, you would think that I never do this by the large capacity of it all, but this is just a couple days worth. I need a maid - and while I'm at it, I need a million dollars so that I can afford to pay the maid. :) I of course will be taking a day off on a cruise ship some where in the mid-atlantic without a phone and no kids.

Boy, how I wish this were true some days.

No really, I do love my kids and even my biggest kid even though he seems to be the one that produces the most laundry for me to do :) Love ya!

I deserve something nice from the Rocky Mountain Fudge company in the mall - no wait! better yet, Lagomarcino's. Yeah, that'll do the trick!

Now off to the vacuum, dishes, picking up the toys, scrubbing the toilet, making lunch, changing diapers, making beds, taking out the trash, and of course more laundry.
I'm not complaining, merely sharing. Your welcome.

No comments: