Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You say its your Birthday!



Happy Birthday Mama! I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful day. I think it would be an understatement if I didn't tell you what a wonderful Mother, Teacher and Friend you are! I look up to you and the great advice you always give. I am a better Mother and Wife because of your example. You have taken your greatest calling in life (being a mother) and done well and continue to do well. I Love you and I have the greatest respect for you. Thank you for enduring the many challenges and trials as our mother. I wish I could be there to spend the day with you, I hope you have a great day - WE Love you and Miss you!
Love,
Melinda, Cory, Chandler, Alyssa, Spencer and Kadence

I wish you more than a wonderful Birthday, I wish you the happiest.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: