Friday, July 4, 2008

"Paint Me"

Ok - so you know you've seen it, or at least heard it. The new Lowes TV Commercial, the wife is sitting outside reading something, Probably a Lowes Ad. The husband comes outside and the door says something, He continues to open and close the door to figure out what it is saying. At first this commercial sounded like someone taking their fingers down a chalk board - I couldn't wait to change it - how annoying.
Then it happened. It caught Spencer's attention and he paid very close attention to the Ad. The next time the Ad aired on TV, I heard a little voice say "Paint Me, Paint Me" I couldn't resist the cuteness, then the next few times he did the same thing - then just yesterday, the Commercial Aired during a show the kids were watching, Chandler was playing on the computer and Spencer was repeating after the annoying door. Then out of no where Chandler peeks his head around the corner and says "House Telling you Something?" just like it does in the commercial. It was funny, my kids have really taken to this commercial, its catchy and Annoying, how bout that!

So today, the commercial came on again and I caught the kids at the end - I didn't think to record the commercial as I am sure most of you have seen it and I looked for it on you tube - but nobody likes it enough to put it on there either- so Enjoy.

No comments: